Box 850, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N9
EVENT SITE – SICAMOUS, BC
VENDORS WISHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUMMER STOMP AND BURNOUT MUST PROVIDE FULL PAYMENT PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
VENDORS ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED BASIS.
All Cheques payable to: Summer Stomp Committee
Online payments will also be accepted upon confirmation of your registration by a Summer Stomp representative.
IF SUPPLYING YOUR OWN POWER YOUR GENERATOR MUST BE QUIET AND IN GOOD RUNNING ORDER PLEASE
Check In / Set Up Hours STOMP SITE – Overnight Security Provided
Thursday – July 20th – 8AM-10PM
– All Vendors with or without vehicles must be inside the gates and set up on or before 9:00 a.m. on Friday.
VENDOR PASSES WILL ONLY ALLOW PEOPLE ON SITE THAT HAVE BEEN PRE-AUTHORIZED BY SUMMER STOMP AND BURNOUT PERSONNEL. Your Vendor Leader will meet you on site to accompany you to YOUR DESIGNATED VENDING LOCATION. PLEASE ENSURE ALL CONTACT INFORMATION IS KEPT CURRENT. Changes, Cancellations and Special Requests must be done in writing. No Refunds after June 1st.
- Completed Merchandise Vendor Application
- Copy of $2 Million Dollar Liability Insurance
- Power and Water Requirements
- Merchandise Vendor’s 50% Retainer due upon notification of approval by the Vendor Leader.
- Merchandise Vendor’s Full Payment due on or before June 1st
- Photo or drawing of booth showing all serving sides (show where tongue is)
- If extra power is needed, payment must be provided by June 1st
NOTE: Ensure your measurements for your booth are accurate, as you will be charged for extra space needed if we have not been correctly informed of size!
Vendor Leader – Trish will determine locations and upon arrival you will be directed to your location.
Vendors will have the opportunity to set up their tents or booths on Thursday July 20th. ALL VENDORS MUST BE SET UP NO LATER THAN July 21th, at 9:00AM – please confirm approximate time of arrival with your Vendor Leader (some exceptions will apply).
Vendors are encouraged to keep their booths open for business during all hours of the Summer Stomp and Burnout.
Any Vendor wishing to cancel a booth space must submit their request in writing no later than June 1st (email accepted) and upon approval the Vendor would receive a 50% refund on all monies paid. There will be no refunds after June 1st. (some exceptions due to emergencies or health related incidents will apply).
Vendors are reminded that all cleanup by you or your staff will be carried out at your site. Thank you.